February Accomplishments & March Ambitions
Another month come and gone but I’m not complaining because that means we’re that much closer to Spring! It also means it’s time to reflect here at Inspire & Indulge. If you’re new to I&I, this post is part of my Accomplishments & Ambitions series. Once a month I like to look back on what I’ve accomplished as well as set a of couple goals for the next month.
My February goals were:
- Share at least 5 more Paleo-friendly recipes. –> Success!
- Try a Paleo-approved pizza crust. –> Incomplete
- Admittedly, I didn’t get around to this goal and I’m sorry! I know a few of you were really interested in hearing about a Paleo/gluten-free pizza crust and I know that I was certainly interested in tasting one. Confession: The one night we made homemade pizza this month, we used a Boboli whole wheat pre-made crust. Not even close to being Paleo but definitely convenient.
- Indulge and share a really indulgent recipe that is completely not Paleo! –> Incomplete
- Just because I didn’t share any indulgent recipes does not mean that I didn’t enjoy any indulgent recipes. It seems like any indulging that was done this past month was at restaurants (sushi, Italian, bar food). Since I didn’t make it, I don’t have any recipes to share with you. Hopefully there will be some more cooking in March that I can share with you!
- Make and share that darn Paleo-friendly pizza crust!
- Use my brand new ice cream machine for the first time.
- Share a St. Patty’s Day inspired recipe.
So what’s on your to-do list for March? Does anyone else hate the fact that St. Patty’s Day and Easter both land in March this year? I think there should be a one holiday per month rule!