Collectively Creative was dreamed up by Kelly from Cobwebs, Cupcakes & Crayons. Similar to a linky party, the idea is that multiple bloggers share their posts with others in order to meet new people and explore new blogs. The difference is that we choose one central topic and everyone manually publishes a post at the same time on the same day.
The collaboration began in October and we’ve had a lot of fun since then. Check out the links below to see my contribution for each of the editions so far:
- Halloween Edition: DIY Party Pumpkin Keg
- Thankful Edition: DIY Dry Erase Board
- Joyful Edition: DIY Gift Bows (from upcycled toilet paper rolls!)
- Lovey-Dovey Edition: 12 Pre-Planned Date Cards for Your Significant Other
- Lucky Edition: Asian Cucumber Salad
If you’re interested in joining us for our next edition, please feel free to e-mail me at LeahMC0612 [at] gmail [dot] com. We’re always looking for new friends and fresh inspiration! 🙂